We take protecting your personal data seriously and comply with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your data rights
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you. We may, in certain circumstances, make a charge of £10 + VAT for this data to be collected for you
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels)
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent
You can contact us to request to exercise these rights at any time as follows:
- Phone a member of our team on 01444 456886
- Write to The Mewes Vets Ltd at 4 Haywards Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 5HT
- Email us at email@example.com
You will then be contacted by Dr J Mewes MRCVS as per our Subject Access Request Protocol.